Safeguarding & Welfare

Reporting a Concern

If you have any concerns regarding the welfare of a child or a vulnerable adult, please come and speak to someone on poolside or email or welfare officer directly on 

If you cannot talk to someone on poolside or do not want to use the email, please report your concerns directly to Swim England by clicking here.